First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s, and from then it's been an established symbol of Gucci's heritage. This small messenger bag combines the signature motif with the Web stripe—a timeless pairing that pays homage to Gucci's roots.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact, with brown leather trim
- Brass hardware
- Oval Gucci leather tag with metal feline head
- Green and red Web strap
- Flap pocket on the front and back
- Interior open pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 20" drop
- Small size: W8.5" x H6.5" x D1.6"
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth