Inspired by the handbag introduced in Cruise 2020, the duffle bag presents a new shape for the Gucci Horsebit 1955 collection. The top handle is crafted from GG Supreme canvas and leather with a domed shape, completed with optional nylon shoulder strap. The collection unifies details first introduced on the original bag that inspired the line from over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- Brown leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- Horsebit detail
- Leather luggage tag
- Interior zipper pocket and phone case
- 1 interior open pocket with 2 compartments
- Double top handles with 3.9" drop
- Detachable and adjustable nylon shoulder strap with 20.5" drop
- Extended double zipper closure
- 15.5"W x 13.4"H x 5.7"D
- Weight: 3lbs
- Made in Italy
- The first person is 6' tall, the second person is 6' tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.