Bridging the past with the present, these sunglasses are inspired by vintage reading glasses and reimagined through the Gucci lens. Crafted from gold-toned metal, the subtle frame features engraved details that add a precious feel, while the yellow rubber nose pads are a nod to specialty eyewear. A mother of pearl effect acetate tip completes the molded temples.
- Gold metal frame with engraved diagonal stripes on the bridge
- Gold metal temples with Gucci script and engraved diagonal stripes with mother of pearl effect acetate tips
- Yellow rubber nose pads
- Yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Temple length: 5.5", lens height: 1.2", nose bridge length: 1.1"
- Frame height: 1.3", frame width: 5.4"
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses