A black metal frame defines this aviator shape, creating a subtle contrast against the light yellow lens. Embellished by the Interlocking G detail, the gold metal temples end with acetate tips featuring the gold bee, a symbol pulled straight from the '70s archives.
- Black metal frame
- Gold metal temples with Interlocking G and acetate tips with bee detail
- Adjustable rubber nose pads
- Light yellow lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 2"
- Frame width: 5.7"
- Made in Japan
- Glasses arrive in a velvet hard case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color selection will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses