The Diamantissima watch features the signature Diamante pattern etched into the case. The tonal motif lends a delicate finish to the case with a precious diamond-encrusted bezel.
- Steel case set with 43 diamonds with white mother of pearl dial, black lizard strap
- Ronda quartz movement
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (160 feet/50 meters)
- Wrist size adjustable from 151mm to 187mm
- Swiss Made and two year international warranty
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.