An established symbol of the House, two tiger heads holding a ring in their mouths adorn this silver bracelet. Born from the House's fascination with the beauty of nature, the Gucci Garden line is defined by wild animals and botanical designs. The style is finished with an engraved motif that mimics the stripes of the feline.
- 925 sterling silver with aged finish
- Engraved motif
- Tiger head detail
- Hidden closure
- .5" width
- Width of tiger's head: 1"
- Made in Italy
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials. Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately