Crafted from 18k white gold, this ring is encrusted with white pavé diamonds and enriched with a cut-out diamond Interlocking G. Historic symbols that have defined different eras continue to appear as recognizable logos, paying homage to the origins of the House.
- 18k white gold with pavé diamonds
- 70 diamonds totaling approximately .284 carats
- 0.3" band width
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately