The Gucci Link to Love collection is an exploration of modern romance characterizing new symbols of love. The collection combines different gold tones and a mix of finishes blending the lines between masculine and feminine. Each piece is meant to inspire individualized ways to wear them with stackable and layered features. This 18k rose gold striped ring has a stackable mechanism and baguette cut white diamonds.
- 18k rose gold
- Baguette cut white diamonds
- Engraved stripes
- This product can be personalized with a bespoke engraving at your nearest Gucci store.
- 3 diamonds, totaling approximately .26 carats
- Band width: .1"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Add a bespoke touch to your item with the complimentary in-store engaving service. Available on a selection of rings and bracelets, choose between letters and numbers for an individualized finish.