Defined by an asymmetric design, this ring is crafted from 18k white gold and mixes symbols that have become synonymous with the House. Part of the fascination for the world of nature that constantly inspires the Gucci narrative, the flower combines with the Double G – an archival code from the '70s.
- 18k white gold
- White diamonds
- Double G and flower details
- 75 diamonds, totaling approximately .55 carats
- Flower: .4" diameter
- Double G: .4" x .5"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately