The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the '60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by incorporating the femininity and appeal of the print into a jewelry collection. A diamond encrusted flower is set on a ring paired with studs and the GG symbol on the back.
- 18k yellow gold
- White diamonds
- Double G detail on the back
- This product can be personalized with a bespoke engraving at your nearest Gucci store.
- 47 diamonds, totaling approximately .63 carats
- Flower: .5" diameter
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
Add a bespoke touch to your item with the complimentary in-store engaving service. Available on a selection of rings and bracelets, choose between letters and numbers for an individualized finish.