Part of the fascination for the world of nature that inspires the House's imagery, a flower encrusted with diamonds defines this necklace in 18k white gold, enriched by white pearls along the chain. An archival logo from the '70s, the Double G is refashioned in a charm hanging at the closure.
- 18k white gold
- White pearls along the chain
- Flower pendant with white diamonds
- Double G charm with white diamonds
- 64 diamonds, totaling approximately .49 carats
- Clasp closure
- 15" length adjustable to 16.5"
- Pendant: .6'' x .2''
- The Gucci jewelery collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately