The Double G, inspired by an archival design from the '70s-a hallmark era of the House-is elevated in 18k white gold encrusted with diamonds. The contemporary single earring is designed to fall below the earlobe with an additional single diamond stud and intended to be worn with varying styles from the collection.
- This item will arrive in a velvet case available in a range of six jewel-toned colors.
- 18k white gold
- 25 diamonds, totaling approximately .29 carats
- Single earring
- For pierced ears
- 1" length
- GG: 10.5 x 7.5mm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately