The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the '60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by incorporating the femininity and appeal of the print into a jewelry collection. A diamond encrusted flower is set on a bracelet surrounded by beads, the clasp is detailed by a GG charm.
- 18k white gold
- Flower detail with white diamonds
- Double G charm with white diamonds
- 64 diamonds, totaling approximately .22 carats
- Clasp closure
- Double G: .25" x .2"
- Flower: .3"
- Adjustable from 6.2" to 7"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately