Featuring the head of Greek and Roman demigod Hercules and rows of delicate flowers, this detailed necklace tinged with a mythological inspiration completed looks on the Cruise 2020 runway. Unveiled in Rome's historic Capitoline Museums, the collection is imbued with references to the antique world and archeological finds. Monogram details add a discreet logo note to the style.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Floral motifs along the chain
- Hercules pendant and chains with seashell and Interlocking G details
- Textured chain with clasp closure and Interlocking G charm
- 20.5" length adjustable to 16.5"
- Hercules pendant: 2.2" x 3"
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately