Set in the historic necropolis of Alyscamps in Arles, the Cruise 2019 show was imbued with references to punk, rock and gothic fashion. Models playing rock stars were intertwined with widows concealed under black veils, carrying bouquets of wilted blooms and cross pendant necklaces in hand. The cross pendant earrings are embellished with black enamel that is applied to each individual cell using the elaborate plique-a-jour technique, a vitreous enameling process that dates back to the Byzantine Empire in 6th century AD and has been brought to jewelry by Art Nouveau artists.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Cross pendant with black plique-a-jour enamel
- Mini Double G detail
- For pierced ears
- 1.8" x .8"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately