Held in the Promenade Des Alyscamps, the Cruise 2019 show is rich with details steeped in the ancient cemetery's history. Crosses found on necklaces and earrings reference gothic fashion, the suggestive motif speaking to the show's setting. These earrings have a translucent effect that is reminiscent of stained glass windows. The colored enamel is applied to each individual cell using the elaborate plique-a-jour technique, a vitreous enameling process that dates back to the Byzantine Empire in 6th century AD and has been brought to jewelry by Art Nouveau artists.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Cross pendant with red, blue, yellow, purple and green plique-a-jour enamel
- Mini Double G detail
- For pierced ears
- 2" x 1"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately