The bee—a symbol first used by Gucci in the '70s—is brought back into the forefront and established as a key code of the House. The design is made in metal with an aged gold finish and enriched with leaf-like wings encrusted with crystals. Large crystals make up the chain for a bold neck accessory.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Clear crystals
- Bee: 2.8" x 1.4"
- Adjustable length from 15.7" to 17.7"
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy.
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately