The bee-a symbol first used by Gucci in the '70s-is brought back into the forefront and established as a key code of the House. The life-like design is made in metal with an aged gold finish, enriched with aged crystals at the wings. A cream resin pearl makes up the body, with the interlocking G detail at the center.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Crystals with aged finish
- Cream glass pearls with interlocking G
- For pierced ears
- .7"L x .6"W
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately