Inspired by the prints featured within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, Liberty London’s emblematic floral motif is presented on a round brooch. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'.
- Light pink and light blue floral print by Liberty London on paper and metal
- Cat engraving on the back
- Pin at the back
- 1.8" diameter
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately