A cascade of crystal fringes hangs from a triangle-shaped single earring, embellished with the Interlocking G, a defining logo formed by the initials of the House's founder Guccio Gucci. Adding a sparkling accent to the looks, the accessory evokes the dazzling atmosphere of the '70s luxurious parties held at Paris' Théâtre Le Palace—the setting for the Spring Summer 2019 fashion show.
- Metal with palladium finish
- Clear crystals
- Interlocking G detail
- Single earring
- For pierced ears
- 13.5" length
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately