This beaded brooch is defined by a delicate floral branch fashioned from metal with an aged finish. The antique appearance channels the historic location of the Cruise 2020 fashion show, unveiled in Rome's Capitoline Museums, where this style completed looks on the runway. Chains of glass beads further enhance the vintage appeal, while the Interlocking G adds a discreet logo detail.
- Metal with aged gold finish
- Chains with glass beads
- Floral motif
- Interlocking G detail
- Pin at back
- 4.7" x 9"
- The Gucci jewelry collection is crafted from hypoallergenic and nickel-free materials.
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately