Part of a collection of wallpapers depicting motifs and designs inspired by the ready-to-wear collections, the Tian print features a contemporary floral motif inspired by Chinese landscapes depicted on 18th-century tapestries and screens. The floral pattern is made up of flowers, insects and birds—including dragonflies, butterflies and hummingbirds. The plants and creatures are represented through light and quick brushstroke-style graphics, with a three-dimensional effect.
- Beige Tian print
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- To calculate the square footage of the space, it is recommended to combine the width of each wall, then multiply this number by the ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- Comes with three panels measuring W2.3ft x H3.5mt each (34.5 linear ft.)
- Made in Italy
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Wallpaper products are designated into 3 categories: wave 1, wave 2, wave 3. Please refer to the tag on your product for specific care instructions
- Wave 1: Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Waves 2 and 3: Clean using a damp cloth and clear, mild detergent to remove dirt and water-based stains. Solvent based, oil and grease stains can not be removed