A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in white Richard Ginori porcelain decorated with insects and the Guccy print. The scent, Mehen, combines aquatic ingredients such as Persian blue salt, seaweed and water moss with licorice, capturing the essence of a water snake. The name Mehen is a reference to the Egyptian deity—a coiled up snake—recalling the various depictions of the symbolic animal throughout the House narrative.
- Off-white Richard Ginori porcelain with Maison de L'amour, Guccy and insects motif
- White porcelain lid with butterfly
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Mehen: Persian blue salt, seaweed, water moss and licorice essence
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item’s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Approximate burn time: 68 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Medium size: W3" x H5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 3"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent