A collection of moisture-rich lipsticks with a luminous shine, Rouge à Lèvres Voile delivers sheer color with an ultra-light and smooth feel. The first chapter in a new story for Gucci Beauty, born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, a range of brilliantly colored shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The bold color palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House's collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lipstick encased within precious gold-toned packaging topped with a rose printed cover that recalls vintage prints from the 1950s.
- 25* Goldie Red (The Gucci Red)
- Specially chosen by the Creative Director, this shade is specially marked with the number 25 and a star—two symbols seen throughout the House's collections
- Sheer finish lipstick
- Semitransparent color with luminous shine
- Moisturizing formula glides on smoothly for a comfortable, lightweight finish
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lipstick is presented in a precious gold-toned casing topped with a porcelain effect ivory lacquered cover decorated with a delicate rosebud print
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colors and finishes.
- This shade can be used as a blush to create a flush of color on the cheeks. Can be applied in the following ways: create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the cheek then blend in with fingers, warm up some product on the fingertips and pat delicately onto the apple of the cheeks, blend in the product using a blush brush in an upward motion from the center of the face toward the temples.
- .8" x 2.8" x .8"
- Please note, returns on this item will only be accepted if the original protective packaging is intact.