A colourful cherry patch adds a whimsical note to the House's signature sneaker. A message about leaving fashion’s old rules behind, the Epilogue collection conveys the idea that pieces should be timeless–not just in fashion for one season.
- White leather
- Gucci cherry patch
- Green and red Web
- Red leather details at the back
- Lining contains leather made through an innovative scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production. Laces contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Rubber sole
- These shoes run big, we recommend sizing down one size
- 15mm height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.