In collaboration with 100 Thieves, premium lifestyle brand and gaming organization, the Gucci Off The Grid backpack is reimagined in red. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, the entire line uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced material. Here, the limited-edition item's vibrant take speaks to the brand's shared values of freedom and self-expression. A rare addition to the Gucci Off The Grid universe, only 200 pieces have been created and are exclusively available on Gucci.com and the Rodeo Drive flagship store.
- Red GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Part of an exclusive collaboration with 100 Thieves, this item is part of a numbered limited-edition run of only 200 pieces.
- Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Ribbon trims, cords and plastic buckles made from recycled materials
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Exterior: 3 flap pockets with snap button closures
- Interior: 1 zipper pocket
- Top handle with 6cm drop; Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Drawstring and flap with buckle closure
- W29cm x H42cm x D18cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 31 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31. Holiday shipping, if you place your order by December 21 you will receive your item by December 24.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.