Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the Horsebit, borrowed from the equestrian world, has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols. Here, the Horsebit is reimagined in a petit version along the temples of this new line of sunglasses.
- Dark tortoiseshell acetate frame with gold metal details
- Gold metal temples with Horsebit detail with burgundy acetate tip
- Brown lens
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Temple length: 145mm, lens height: 47.5mm, nose bridge length: 18mm
- Frame height: 5.1cm, frame width: 14.8cm
- Made in Italy
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colours and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case colour will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 31 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31. Holiday shipping, if you place your order by December 21 you will receive your item by December 24.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.