The Gucci Zumi small top handle bag is presented in dusty grey grainy leather for Fall Winter 2019. The structured, refined details of the bag contrasted the free-spirited and individual look of Zumi Rosow—the actress and experimental musician whose name inspired the line. Decorated with the Interlocking G Horsebit—a hybrid of two of the House's most distinctive codes into one symbol in a modern mix of silver and gold tones—the top handle features a detachable strap that creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
- Dusty grey grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 10.5cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 50cm drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- Weight: 1.1kg approximately
- W27cm x H22cm x D10cm
- Leather and viscose lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
We are pleased to offer complimentary Express Delivery on all orders. Place your order today and receive it within 2 business days.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order.
For online purchases, Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. However, all PayPal purchases and online exclusive products, must be returned exclusively to Gucci.com. Products purchased online cannot be returned to outlet stores, department stores or other wholesale distributors.
To initiate a return online, please contact customer service via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (+852) 5806 2999.
For more information, visit our FAQs.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.