Enriched by decades worth of history, the GG motif evolves into new iterations each season. The symbol is a reference to not only the initials of the Founder of the House but also a subtle nod to the original Gucci Rhombi motif from the '30s. By bringing together different eras of Gucci's heritage, the pattern can be seen as an ever evolving tribute to the brand's origins. Here the monogram decorates the Gucci Diana tote bag in green and ivory.
- Double G
- Green and ivory debossed GG leather
- White leather trim
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- Part of the Gucci Tag selection, this product is embedded with NFC technology—an innovative way to authenticate and experience your item digitally.
- Cotton linen lining
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 7cm drop
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap with 53cm drop
- Weight: .726 kg approximately
- Small size: W27cm x H24cm x D11cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.