CHINESE VALENTINE'S DAY
In celebration of Chinese Valentine's day, hearts and stars alternate with the GG motif in colours reminiscent of the Sylvie Web on top of this shoulder bag. The accessory is enhanced by a playful mix of House codes, the gold metal chain combining with the classic blue and red Web.
- Blue, red and gold GG, hearts and star print ivory leather
- Limited Edition
- Blue and red Web
- Gold-toned hardware
- Viscose lining
- An emblem of love, golden hearts mix with stars across this item’s special edition packaging in a celebration of Chinese Valentine’s day. The recognizable Gucci symbols combine in a motif that reflects the romantic designs throughout the House’s narrative.
- Nylon Web detail with metal chain and buckle closure
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Top handle with 14cm drop
- Detachable leather shoulder strap with 56cm drop; Detachable grosgrain shoulder strap with 16cm drop
- Small size: W25.5cm x H16.5cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 176cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
We are pleased to offer complimentary Express Delivery on all orders.
Same Day Delivery is avaliable for immediately available products for HK$ 90.
All orders are processed Monday through Saturday, excluding Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather.
All shipping options are pending payment authorization. Your order will be shipped once your payment is approved.
At this time, our delivery service is available in Hong Kong only. During high volume time, Gucci.com reserves the right to limit its delivery options. Please refer to the shipping options available at checkout.
Products on our site are subject to availability. Once you select a size, an availability message will appear to indicate the delivery of your item. The delivery dates indicated are for reference only and delivery may take more time than anticipated based on production time.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order.
For online purchases, Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. However, all PayPal purchases and online exclusive products, must be returned exclusively to Gucci.com. Products purchased online cannot be returned to outlet stores, department stores or other wholesale distributors.
To initiate a return online, please contact customer service via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (+852) 5806 2999.
For more information, visit our FAQs.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.