During its 100 years, Gucci has established itself as one of the most influential fashion houses. Becoming a status quo and household name within pop culture, songs have repeatedly celebrated Gucci with their lyrics. Paying homage to that, a mix of pieces from Aria are defined by lyrics of contemporary songs courtesy of © Sony Music Publishing. Crafted from an ivory jacquard with flowers and crowns, this Jackie 1961 bag is defined a print featuring the words to "The R” By E. Barrier and W. Griffin.
- Ivory flower and crown jacquard with red leather trim
- Music is Mine, Gucci Seats Reclined' print—“The R” By E. Barrier and W. Griffin © Sony Music Publishing
- Gold-toned hardware
- Inside: Gucci Centennial plaque and embossed detail with "The R” By E. Barrier and W. Griffin © Sony Music Publishing
- Leather lining
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 18cm strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 52cm drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Small size: W28cm x H19cm x D4.5cm
- Weight: .5kg
- Made in Italy
- The model is 177cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.