A playful mix of House codes, the Sylvie shoulder bag combines a gold metal chain and buckle with contrasting Web stripe details. The signature Gucci shape from the '60s and '70s is brought back from the archives in a modern iteration, presented in bees and stars printed leather. The structured silhouette comes with two straps: one leather shoulder strap and one grosgrain ribbon that converts from top handle to shoulder.
- White metal-free tanned leather with gold bees and stars print
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Grosgrain Sylvie Web bow with gold-toned ends with stars
- Viscose lining
- Nylon Web detail with metal chain and buckle closure
- Interior zipper and smartphone pockets
- Top handle with 14cm drop
- Detachable leather shoulder strap with 56cm drop; Detachable grosgrain shoulder strap with 16cm drop
- Weight: .82kg approximately
- Small size: W25.5cm x H16.5cm x D8cm
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order. Please note, Gucci will only accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.