A clean, streamlined design that fits snugly around the wrist, the Grip watch takes its inspiration from the world of skateboarding, its name recalling the way the rider’s sneakers stick to the grip tape on a skateboard. The steel case is contrasted by a transparent light blue recycled rubber strap with silver GG print.
- Steel case, 2 white disks indicating hours and minutes, transparent light blue recycled rubber strap with silver GG print
- Sapphire glass with antireflective coating
- Swiss Made ETA 282.002 quartz movement
- 3 ATM (100 feet/30 metres)
- Wrist size: 140mm to 180mm
- Swiss Made
Gucci watches are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Avoid placing your watch near devices generating strong magnetic fields
- When possible avoid any impact that might damage your watch
- Avoid exposing your watch to extreme temperatures or temperature variations
- Avoid direct contact with solvents, detergents, perfumes, mosquito repellent or any chemicals, since they may damage your watch’s components
- If the text “WATER RESISTANT” or symbol appears on the case-back, the water resistance of your watch has been tested to a depth of approximately 30 meters. However, the absolute water resistance of a watch may not be permanently guaranteed. It may be affected by ageing of the gaskets, accidental impact on the crown or crystal and other external factors. We recommend having your watch’s water resistance tested by a Gucci service center once a year
- Gold watches are a creation crafted at the time: each piece is authentically individual and unique. For this reason, please take into consideration that the pieces are not water resistant and for no reason should be immersed into the water or rinsed
- Make sure that the crown is always pushed back into the normal running position, to prevent moisture or dust penetrating into the case
- Never operate the crown or chronograph push-buttons when the watch is wet or underwater to prevent water penetrating into the case
- Use soapy water and a soft brush for cleaning metal, PVD and ceramic bracelets, rubber, acetate and water resistant cases. Rinse with clean water to eliminate washing residue. Never use cleaning agents. Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Always rinse your watch in lukewarm water after use in a saline or chlorinated environment (sea water, swimming pool)
- It is advised to change the battery as soon as it is drained or spent as it may leak, which would damage the movement and the internal components of your watch
- To care for leather, exotic and fabric straps: Since these materials are natural, be sure to protect your strap from prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture, so as not to alter its shape and color. Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater.
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order. Please note, Gucci will only accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.