Introducing 'Souvenir from Rome' the new collection of furniture and decorative pieces designed by Alessandro Michele with motifs and patterns borrowed from the ready-to-wear collection. The New Flora print depicts a garden of flowers against a soft blue background. The archival Flora motif, originally designed by artist Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is continually reintroduced within the House narrative in contemporary ways, now presented on wallpaper.
- Light blue New Flora print
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- To calculate the square footage of the space, it is recommended to combine the width of each wall, then multiply this number by the ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- Comes with two panels measuring W87cm x H3.5mt each
- Made in Italy
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Wallpaper products are designated into 3 categories: wave 1, wave 2, wave 3. Please refer to the tag on your product for specific care instructions
- Wave 1: Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Waves 2 and 3: Clean using a damp cloth and clear, mild detergent to remove dirt and water-based stains. Solvent based, oil and grease stains can not be removed
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order. Please note, Gucci will only accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.