A collection of moisture-rich lip balms, the Baume à Lèvres gives lips a soft glow of colour with three shades and a transparent formula that enhances the natural smoothness and texture of the lips, leaving them hydrated with a soft, comfortable feel. The first chapter in a new story for Gucci Beauty, born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, the collection shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The colour palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House's collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lip balm encased within precious gold-toned packaging topped with a lacquered turquoise coloured tube.
- 1 Joslyn Clair (Clear)
- Transparent lip balm
- This shade can be used on the eyelids as an eyeshadow or eyeliner. Create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the eyelid then blend in with fingers.
- Lightweight non-stick formula glides on smoothly for a moisturizing finish that delivers nourishing hydration
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lip balm is presented in a precious gold-toned casing topped with a porcelain effect turquoise lacquered cover
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colours and finishes
- This shade can be used as a blush to create a flush of colour on the cheeks. Can be applied in the following ways: create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the cheek then blend in with fingers, warm up some product on the fingertips and pat delicately onto the apple of the cheeks, blend in the product using a blush brush in an upward motion from the center of the face toward the temples
- Please note, returns on this item will only be accepted if the original protective packaging is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered by 9pm (Hong Kong time) today*
1-2 business days
*Only available Monday-Saturday excluding public holidays
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
We are pleased to offer complimentary Try-On Delivery service. At the point of delivery, you will have 10 minutes to view / try on your products, while our courier waits for confirmation you are satisfied with your order. Please note, Gucci will only accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. Customized products cannot be returned.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.