Gucci Beauty presents Rouge De Beauté Brillant, a special lip color set apart by unique benefits. Serving as an in-between for a sheer and satin lipstick, the hybrid long-lasting dual-action formula delivers 24 hours of moisture and a beautifully pigmented shine. Beautiful shine and glowing color combine in vibrant hues of reds, pinks, corals and nudes. Formulated with nourishing and antioxidant ingredients, the creamy texture highlights and preserves the natural beauty of the mouth, so lips look fuller and plumped to perfection. A new vintage shape and design inspired by vintage brooches bears witness once again to the Creative Director’s passion for collectable objects of desire.
- 25* Goldie Red (The Gucci Red)
- Specially chosen by the Creative Director, this shade is specially marked with the number 25 and a star—two symbols seen throughout the House's collections
- Vegan formula
- Vibrant, glowing color
- Luminous glowing finish with long-lasting shine for 4+ hours
- Infused with luxurious and moisturizing Black Rose Oil and Peony Oil combined with Jojoba Seed Oil and Karité Butter for 24-hour moisturizing effects
- Hyaluronic Acid provides immediate and long-lasting hydration, as well as a subtle lip-plumping and smoothing effect
- Encased within an elegant slim gold bullet, the precious outer lid is wrapped in a unique black and gold print inspired by vintage brooches. An angled design allows for easier application and glide.
- For a more long-lasting finish, layer Rouge De Beauté Brillant with Crayon Contour Des Lèvres, drawing the pencil on top of the lipstick for a more natural look or underneath for a bolder impact
- Not suitable for the eye area, apply only on lips and cheeks
- Dermatologically tested
- Due to the formula properties that moisturize the lips, oil may appear on the surface of the lipstick.
- 1.8 g
- W1.74cm x H7.63cm
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.