THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Marking the centenary of Gucci, a special new fragrance called 1921 enters The Alchemist’s Garden luxury collection. Created around the distinctive Neroli Flower, the scent also features—in another nod to House heritage—the Limone Cedrato fruit from Florence, the city where Gucci was founded. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable pieces are made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters"). The collection is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the line to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'The Alchemist’s Garden 1921' eau de parfum
- Appreciated for its floral and sweet notes, the Neroli Flower is both intense and subtle, combining an elegant density with a fizzy green edge.
- The greenness of the Neroli Flower blends effortlessly with the sparkling freshness of the Limone Cedrato, a zesty ingredient that is fresher and more floral than the lemon fruit.
- Bringing richness, intensity, and an unrivalled lastingness to the fragrance, Oakmoss provides an earthy, lush forest-like quality, a sophisticated signature note that marks 1921 as a scent that transcends gender and seasonality.
- The fragrance can be accentuated by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the bottles found on the wooden shelves of a vintage apothecary, curious pharmacy jars and the first perfumery containers, the fragrance comes in a transparent green glass, as an homage to one of the House’s emblematic colors.
- Gucci lettering and decorations appear in gold, emblazoned with a wreath held up by a hand—symbolizing everlasting growth and strength; no beginning or end, just the solid beauty of a hundred-year heritage.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moiré pouch.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.