In this special time of the year dedicated to love, Gucci presents Gucci Guilty Love Edition 2021. Set to become a modern declaration of passion and all it represents, the scents are dedicated to eccentric lovers who express their connections free from the rules and definitions of society. Acting as an echo for the other like star-crossed lovers, each bottle features poetic messages of love designed to be paired to be completed: We are not together but we should be, on the female bottle, and We should be together, but we are not on the male fragrance .
- Limited Edition
- Top notes of Mandora—a fruit found in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus—are smoothed out with natural zesty Bergamot and spicy Pink Pepper
- Heart notes of Lilac is contrasted with rosy, violet notes and layered with Geranium Oil to create a nuanced and individual floral blend
- Base notes of Patchouli combined with Amber notes leave an enduring sillage
- Crafted from the line's distinctive heavy glass, the bottle is presented with a refreshed design: half in an ivory shiny lacquered finish and half translucent glass, to reveal the fragrance within. The Interlocking G logo completes the bottle.
- “We should be together, but we are not” inscribed in a new gothic black lettering to reflect the bold statements the scents represent
|Shipping Service & Fee||
Delivery Estimate from shipping
1-2 business days
Pre-order, Made to Order and personalised items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Express once they become available. You will be notified when orders are shipped.
Full-price Products must be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery to Gucci.com or to a Gucci boutique within Hong Kong. Gucci will accept products in their original condition and accompanied by the original invoice, original Gucci packaging and security return/exchange label intact. All made to order and personalized products cannot be returned.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
As a benefit of shopping online, we offer complimentary alteration services within two weeks from your product purchase.
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Client Service.
Our Client Advisors are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm (except Statutory Holidays and days of severe weather).
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for HK$ 1.00; this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.