The Chiavari chair is crafted from wood with a lacquered red finish. The plush velvet upholstery is embroidered with a cat head, inspired by the ready-to-wear collections, and clustres of flowers. The intricate motifs are embroidered and then hand-applied, a process that takes approximately 10 hours to complete. Brass nail heads detail the edges of the cushion.
- Red painted beechwood
- Pink velvet upholstery with cat and flowers embroidery
- This Made to Order item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Once placed, orders cannot be canceled. Estimated delivery time: 3 months.
- W40cm x L40cm x H90cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Leather: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, damp cloth. If needed, clear, mild detergent can be used. Immediately wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Velvet: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, dry brush. If needed, clean with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry.
- Wood: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, damp cloth and clear, mild detergent diluted with water. Immediately wipe dry.
- Fabric: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
Shipping & Returns Info
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.