Formulated with a caring combination of Black Rose oil and Hyaluronic Acid, and an infusion of Vitamin E, Rouge à Lèvres Liquide Mat smooths and cares for the lips. Provided wtih a transformative cream-to-powder texture and a transfer-proof soft matte finish, it is a lipstick designed with the freedom to build and blend, whether the desired look is a soft blur or more defined.
- 505 Janet Rust
- What is is: a transformative liquid lip color that dries down to a soft matte finish once applied.
- Why it is special: created with a caring combination of ingredients, its transformative cream to powder texture glides effortlessly on the lip, feeling weightless.
- Key ingredients: a powerful blend of Black Rose oil, Vitamin E, Rice powder and Hyaluronic acid to smooth and care for the lips.
- Delivers a long-lasting, transfer-proof soft matte finish. The color does not settle into lip lines, smudge or feather, even on fabric.
- Does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
- Encased within a vintage long tube, frosted to showcase the shade, it is topped with a gold lid and finished with gold lettering.
- Comes with a soft and slanted applicator tip, for a quick and even application on the lips.
- PAO: 18 months
- 6.5 ml / 0.21 FL.OZ
- Made in Italy
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Available at Berlin Kudam: Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.