A petite version of the signature Gucci shape, the Sylvie mini bag playfully mixes House codes with interchangeable straps for different ways to wear it. Made in bees and stars printed leather, the structured silhouette is designed with a fixed leather top handle. It also comes with two shoulder straps—one in the Sylvie Web colours and one in matching leather—that can also be adjusted to be worn cross body.
- White metal-free tanned leather with gold bees and stars print
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Blue and red Web
- Viscose lining
- Nylon Web detail with metal chain and buckle closure
- Interior open pocket
- Top handle with 10cm drop
- Leather crossbody strap with 51cm drop; Detachable torchon shoulder strap with 51cm drop
- The detachable straps have a snap hook closure. The hook has been specially designed to attach securely, as pictured, to the back of the bag only.
- Weight: .55kg approximately
- Mini size: W20cm x H14cm x D8cm
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.