Presented in an iteration of a archival-inspired fabric, the Screener is designed in a mix of ivory leather and white and silver light GG lamé. Influenced by classic trainers from the '70s, the sneaker—named for the defensive sports move—features the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo.
- Cream scrap less leather with white and silver light GG lamé
- Pink and green Web
- Ivory scrap less leather details
- This product contains leather made through an innovative Scrap-less process that minimizes the production of finished leather scraps and decreases the consumption of new natural resources compared to traditional methods. We further reduce our environmental impact by tanning only the leather actually needed for production.
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- Bi-color sole
- Rubber sole
- 1.2" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.