For Cruise 2019, Gucci staged a rave among the ancient graves of Alyscamps' Roman necropolis, in Arles. In the decadent setting, models walked a runway divided by flames, playing rock stars with looks that brought back ‘80s glam mainstays: thick makeup, spikes, laced-up leather, narrow denim and daring animal prints. The sneaker speaks to an era of metal in a distinctly Gucci way, with a rock band inspired print. Designed with a thick sole and chunky construction in distressed leather.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Ivory leather treated for a vintage, distressed effect
- Mouth and Gucci print
- Rubber sole
- 1.8" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.