Since its debut in the Fall Winter 2015 collection, the Princetown slipper has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential accessory is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer. Updated for Cruise 2018 in leather embroidered with gold thread bees and stars.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Black leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- .5" heel
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up a half to one full size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.