This women's shoe is a modern take on men’s shoes from the 18th and 19th centuries that were embellished with precious metal buckles, a collection of loafers is defined by a chunky gold-toned chain with Horsebit details. Chatsworth House continues to inspire the latest collections, as each season Alessandro Michele pulls new mottos from the sweaters Andrew Cavendish—the 11th Duke of Devonshire—ideated for himself and his guests, including 22 different, ironic slogans. The phrase "Ice Lolly" appears at the back of these women's black leather loafers as a spiked detail.
- Black leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Embossed feline head detail on the sole
- Horsebit chain
- "Ice Lolly" spiked detail
- 2" heel height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.