A special collection combines two of the House's most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating this pair of espadrilles. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, is layered over the House monogram for a modern take on the two archival patterns. The style is finished with vivid red leather accents.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact
- Red leather trim
- Cord platform
- .8" height
- Materials made in Italy. Shoe constructed in Spain.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.