Designed by artist Vittorio Accornero in the '60s, the Flora motif is refashioned in an oversize sweatshirt, a style that has become synonymous with the House. The names of metaphorical terrains love must navigate are listed underneath the Gucci logo. The terrains are from the 1654’s 'La Carte de Tendre' — the map of an imaginary land conceived by French novelist Madeleine de Scudéry, which already appeared in Gucci's Spring Summer 2016 collection.
- Flora print on ivory heavy felted cotton jersey
- Gucci 'Carte de Tendre' print
- Oversize fit
- Please refer to the size guide to find your preferred fit
- Length: 24.8" based on a size small
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" and is wearing size large
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.