A mid-length skirt with an open-effect front. All white looks walked the Fall Winter 2019 runway including special pieces in tonal white houndstooth tweed. Woven in a more modern approach with white wool yarns in its signature iteration, the graphic pattern defines the House’s looks for the Fall Winter 2019, refashioned in different scales and presented on unexpected silhouettes.
- White houndstooth tweed
- Resin stripe buttons with metal detail
- One patch pocket and one slash pocket on the front
- Open front with button layer underneath
- Hits below the knee
- 70% wool, 15% polyamide and 15% wool alpaca
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" and is wearing size 40 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.