Known for its delicate workmanship, lace became an emblem of Renaissance fashion. In this dress, the intricate flower leaf rebrodé top gives a nod to the past while the silhouette is firmly rooted in the now, with a contrast skirt in off-white tweed. For the Pre-Fall 2019 collection, Gucci brings together ladylike influences in unexpected ways, defining a new idea of day dressing.
- Orange flower leaf rebrodé lace top with grosgrain bow
- Off-white tweed skirt with striped grosgrain trim
- Peter Pan collar
- Short sleeves
- Back zip closure
- Fitted at the waist; A-line skirt
- 75% cotton, 14% viscose and 11% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" and is wearing size 40 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.