Designed with a full canvas construction, this single-breasted wool jacket is introduced within an exclusive collaboration for Fall Winter 2020, presenting Liberty London’s emblematic floral prints in a special collection of accessories and ready-to-wear. With its collection of fine ornaments, fabrics and objets d’art from around the world, the Tudor revival luxury department store founded in 1875 invoked social change in interior design and dress to the point that the Art Nouveau period in Italy is called 'Liberty Style'.
- Light blue, green and light yellow floral print by Liberty London on navy wool mohair blend
- Vintage inspired blue squared buttons
- Full Canvas construction
- Notch lapel
- Flap pockets and chest welt pocket
- Interior pocket
- Back vent
- Interior "Tailored with a traditional men’s Full Canvas construction" label
- Length: 22.5" based on a size 36 (IT)
- External fabric: 70% wool and 30% mohair wool; Lining: 100% viscose
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 36 (IT). The model is 5'8" tall.
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.